Overview of Motion Federal Credit Union
Motion Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1934 and is based in the state of New Jersey. The credit union currently has 6 branches and 13 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,705 members.
Who Can Join?
A person is eligible to join if within any of these three groups:
- Currently working for or retired from a company, or belonging to an organization that is on the credit union’s list of participating employers and organizations (SEGs/Associations).
- Has a family relationship with a non-member who currently works for or retired from a company or a member of an organization listed in their SEGs/Associations.
- Spouse of someone who died while they worked for or were retired from a company or while they belonged in an organization listed in their SEGs/Associations.
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 360 N Wood Ave, Linden, NJ 7036
- Website: https://www.motionfcu.org/
- Phone: (908) 862-6966
- Total Members: 5,705
- Total Assets: $71 million
- Charter Number: 53
- Routing Number: 221276480
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New Jersey
There are currently 144 credit unions operating in the state of New Jersey and combined these credit unions have 962 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: First Atlantic Credit Union, County Educators Credit Union and Deepwater Industries Credit Union.