Overview of Moog Employees Federal Credit Union
Moog Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 12 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 9,499 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of MOOG, Inc. who work in or are paid from East Aurora, New York
- Employees of Cobham Mission Systems (formerly Carleton Technologies)
Also included are spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, employees of this credit union, persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above and members of their immediate families.
- Main Office Address: Seneca Street, East Aurora, NY 14052
- Website: http://www.moogfcu.com
- Phone: (716) 655-2360
- Total Members: 9,499
- Total Assets: $229 million
- Charter Number: 15669
- Routing Number: 222380443
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Sea Comm Credit Union, AFGM Enterprises Credit Union and Town Of Hempstead Employees Credit Union.