Overview of Montgomery VA Federal Credit Union
Montgomery VA Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1946 and is based in the state of Alabama. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 948 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of Montgomery VA Regional Office
- Employees of Montgomery VA Medical Center
- Employees of Baptist Healthcare
- Family members of above
- Main Office Address: 345 Perry Hill Rd, Montgomery, AL 36109
- Website: http://www.mvafcu.org
- Phone: (334) 272-7790
- Total Members: 948
- Total Assets: $7.2 million
- Charter Number: 5345
- Routing Number: 262276562
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Alabama
There are currently 99 credit unions operating in the state of Alabama and combined these credit unions have 2.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: TVH Federal Credit Union, Sycamore Federal Credit Union and Tuskegee Federal Credit Union.