Overview of Montcalm Public Employees Credit Union
Montcalm Public Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1966 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,765 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of educational facilities located in the Montcalm Area Intermediate School District, including the Boards of Education.
- Employees and elected and appointed officials of all villages, municipalities, and townships; and county employees of Montcalm County.
- Federal employees residing or employed in Montcalm County.
- Persons on pension arising from such employment.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Members of the immediate families of the foregoing members.
- Organizations, incorporated or otherwise, are composed for the most part of the same general group making up the membership outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member may be elected to membership at any time prior to marriage.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 469, Edmore, MI 48829
- Website: http://mpecreditunion.com
- Phone: (989) 427-5663
- Total Members: 1,765
- Total Assets: $21 million
- Charter Number: 61999
- Routing Number: 272479744
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Filer Credit Union, Sunrise Family Credit Union and Safe Harbor Credit Union.