Overview of Monroe County Teachers Federal Credit Union
Monroe County Teachers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1950 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,941 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of Monroe County District School Board and Florida Keys Community College who work in Monroe County, Florida
- Students of the Monroe County School District, Keys Community College
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners of annuitants from the above employment
- Employees of this credit union
- Volunteers of the above employee groups
- Members of their immediate families to include relatives by blood, marriage or legal adoption, spouses, parents, children, grandchildren, and siblings
- Organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 1442 Kennedy Dr, Key West, FL 33040
- Website: http://monroecountyteachersfcu.org
- Phone: (305) 296-8546
- Total Members: 1,941
- Total Assets: $25 million
- Charter Number: 7039
- Routing Number: 267079544
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Hialeah Municipal Employees Credit Union, Tampa Postal Credit Union and Keys Credit Union.