Overview of Modesto’s First Federal Credit Union
Modesto’s First Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,808 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Modesto’s First FCU is open to:
- Individuals who live, work, attend school and worship within the Modesto city limits
- Employees of the City of Modesto and Four Star Recovery
- Employees of AT&T who work in Modesto
- Physicians, physician’s staff members of Stanislaus Medical Society in Modesto, employees of Stanislaus Medical Society
- Employees and volunteers of Habitat for Humanity, Stanislaus County and Children’s Crisis Center, Stanislaus County
- Employees and volunteers of the
- Immediate family members of any person eligible in the above groups
- Main Office Address: 430 12Th Street, Modesto, CA 95354
- Website: https://www.m1fcu.org/
- Phone: (209) 521-2020
- Charter Number: 4022
- Charter Year: 1940
- Routing Number: 321173506
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Kinecta Credit Union, UMe Credit Union and Gain Credit Union.