Overview of Mobile Educators Credit Union
Mobile Educators Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Alabama. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 14 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,978 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to:
- Persons who live, work or go to school in Mobile, Baldwin, Washington, Clarke, Monroe, or Escambia Counties
- Individuals who work in MECU’s select employee groups
- Family members-mother, father, sister, brother, children and grandchildren of all MECU members
- Main Office Address: 3150 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36606
- Website: https://www.yourmecu.com
- Phone: (251) 473-4712
- Charter Number: 61286
- Charter Year: 1954
- Routing Number: 265176193
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Alabama
There are currently 99 credit unions operating in the state of Alabama and combined these credit unions have 2.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Mobile Government Employees Credit Union, WCU Credit Union and Riverfall Credit Union.