Overview of Missouri Central Credit Union
Missouri Central Credit Union was first established in the year 1931 and is based in the state of Missouri. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 14 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,511 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- You have an immediate family member who belongs to Missouri Central Credit Union
- Your employer offers membership at Missouri Central as an employee benefit
- You belong to the Missouri Council of Consumers
- You work for another credit union
- You live or work in one of these zip codes this credit union is serving
- Main Office Address: P O Box 6617, Lees Summit, MO 64064
- Website: https://www.mocentral.org
- Phone: (816) 246-0002
- Total Members: 7,511
- Total Assets: $77 million
- Charter Number: 64036
- Routing Number: 301081155
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Missouri
There are currently 101 credit unions operating in the state of Missouri and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: County Credit Union, Infuze Credit Union and Horizon Credit Union.