Overview of Mississippi National Guard Federal Credit Union
Mississippi National Guard Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of Mississippi. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,587 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Mississippi National Guard FCU is open to the following categories:
- Members of the Mississippi Air/Army National Guard including full-time, federal, state, active-duty, civilian, traditional guardsmen, and employees of the non-appropriated fund activities at Thompson Field
- Employees of the USPFO and 47th Civil Support Team of Jackson, MS
- On-site military employees to the MS Adjutant Generals Office of Jackson, MS
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above places of employment
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of the credit union of those stated above
- Employee of the credit union
- Any immediate family member of the previously stated above (including spouse, parent, or child)
- Main Office Address: 142 Military Dr, Jackson, MS 39232-8861
- Website: https://www.msngfcu.com
- Phone: (601) 932-5194
- Charter Number: 14805
- Charter Year: 1962
- Routing Number: 265377196
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Mississippi
There are currently 67 credit unions operating in the state of Mississippi and combined these credit unions have 701 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Memorial Credit Union, Triangle Credit Union and Shelby/Bolivar County Credit Union.