Overview of Minnesota Power Employees Credit Union
Minnesota Power Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1933 and is based in the state of Minnesota. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 19 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,869 members.
Who Can Join?
MPECU is only open to select employer groups and members of their families/households. Eligible individuals include the following:
- Full-time or Part-time, Contract, Interns, and Temporary Employees
- Spouses, children, step-children, parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, grandchildren, aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews of current members (relation can be through blood or adoption)
- A non-relative living with a current member
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 30 W Superior St Ste 126, Duluth, MN 55802-2191
- Website: http://www.mpecu.com
- Phone: (218) 336-1800
- Total Members: 5,869
- Total Assets: $122 million
- Charter Number: 60377
- Routing Number: 291973755
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Minnesota
There are currently 93 credit unions operating in the state of Minnesota and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Deer River Cooperative Credit Union, Anoka Hennepin Credit Union, United Employees Credit Union and City & County Credit Union.