Overview of Mile High Federal Credit Union
Mile High Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Montana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,895 members
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who live in Silver Bow County, Montana
- Persons who regularly work, attend school, worship, or participate in associations headquartered in Silver Bow County, Montana
- Persons participating in programs to alleviate poverty or distress located in Silver Bow County, Montana
- Incorporated organizations located in Silver Bow County, Montana or maintaining a facility in Silver Bow County, Montana
- All family members from above, which include spouses, children, step-children, parents, grandparents, in-laws, aunts, uncles and cousins.
- Main Office Address: 3410 Monroe Ave, P.O. Box 3152, Butte, MT 59701
- Website: http://www.milehighfcu.org
- Phone: (406) 782-8341
- Total Members: 1,895
- Total Assets: $31 million
- Charter Number: 1739
- Routing Number: 292977019
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Montana
There are currently 45 credit unions operating in the state of Montana and combined these credit unions have 399 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Richland Credit Union, Embark Credit Union and Billings Credit Union.