Overview of Midwest Liberty Federal Credit Union
Midwest Liberty Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1949 and is based in the state of Nebraska. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,493 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Midwest Liberty FCU is open to the following:
- Civilian employees of the United States Government who work in or have headquarters in McCook, NE
- Employees of the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation in Grand Island, Ord and McCook, NE
- Employees of McCook Community College who work in McCook, NE
- Employees of the Soil Conservation Service or of the U.S. Geological Survey who work in Ord & McCook, NE
- Employees of these selected employee groups who work in Red Willow County, Nebraska
- Members of the following churches:
- Bethel Missionary Church
- Church of Christ
- Cornerstone Fellowship
- McCook Christian Church
- McCook Evangelical Free Church
- Memorial United Methodist Church
- St. Patrick’s Catholic Parish
- Employees of El Dorado Manor in Trenton, NE
- Employees of Dundy County Hospital
- Employees of Midwest Liberty Federal Credit Union
- Persons or pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Members of their immediate families
- Main Office Address: Po Box 385, Mccook, NE 69001
- Website: https://www.midwestlibertyfcu.org/
- Phone: (308) 345-7040
- Charter Number: 6466
- Charter Year: 1949
- Routing Number: 304182734
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Nebraska
There are currently 58 credit unions operating in the state of Nebraska and combined these credit unions have 547 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Consumers Cooperative Credit Union, Omaha Douglas Credit Union and Hastings Credit Union.