Overview of Mid-Tex Federal Credit Union
Mid-Tex Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1992 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,280 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who live or work in Brown County, Texas
- Members of record as of November 19th 1992
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Members of their immediate families: spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, brothers and sisters.
- Organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 338, Brownwood, TX 76804
- Website: http://mtfcu.org
- Phone: (325) 646-5266
- Total Members: 3,280
- Total Assets: $34 million
- Charter Number: 24454
- Routing Number: 311978164
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Brentwood Baptist Church Credit Union, BP Credit Union and Nizari Progressive Credit Union.