Overview of Miami Credit Union
Miami Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 9 employees. As of December 2021 the credit union has 2,582 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join if you are an employee or a family member who work in or have headquarters in Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Monroe County, and Palm Beach County, FL
- Federal government
- Subcontractor employees of the Federal government
- Miami-Dade County
- City of Miami
- State of Florida
- Municipal government
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, who work in Miami
- The Wilkie D. Ferguson Scholarship Fund
- Voting members of the Neighbors and Neighbors Association, Inc.
- Economic Opportunities Family Health Center, Inc.
- IXE Dollar Express, Inc.
- Tools For Change/Black Economic Development Coalition, Inc.
- Bethel Apostolic Temple, Inc.
- First Church of North Miami Congregational
- Members of the Advisory Councils and the Board of Directors
- Health Systems Agency of South Florida
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; honorably discharged veterans of any branch of the United States Armed Forces; volunteers, employees of this credit union; members of their immediate family or household; organizations of such persons and corporate or legal entities in this charter.
- Main Office Address: 51 Sw 1St Avenue, Suite 604, Miami, FL 33130
- Website: http://www.miamifcu.org
- Phone: (305) 377-1017
- Charter Number: 9287
- Charter Year: 1954
- Routing Number: 266080369
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.