Overview of MetroWest Community Federal Credit Union
MetroWest Community Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1941 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 12 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,351 members.
Who Can Join?
Any individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school, as well as businesses in the following areas:
- Acton, Arlington, Ashland, Ayer, Bedford, Belmont, Boxborough, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord
- Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Marlborough, Maynard
- Natick, Newton, Sherborn, Shirley, Stow, Sudbury, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Westford, Weston
The immediate family of a current member of this credit union is also eligible to join.
- Main Office Address: 200 Concord St, Framingham, MA 1701
- Website: http://www.mwcfcu.com
- Phone: (508) 879-5522
- Total Members: 7,351
- Total Assets: $134 million
- Charter Number: 4731
- Routing Number: 211382986
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: St. Anthony of New Bedford Credit Union, Somerville Municipal Credit Union and Malden Credit Union.