Overview of Metropolitan Teachers Credit Union
Metropolitan Teachers Credit Union was first established in the year 1994 and is based in the state of Tennessee. The credit union currently has 1 branch and employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,715 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Any employee of the Metropolitan Board of Education (Active or Retired) and any member of the employee’s family
- The Utilization of the Streamlined Expansion Procedure (SEP). Groups of persons with occupational bonds which are located within the credit union’s approved occupational area have provided a written request for service to the credit union, which does not presently have credit union service available.
- Local small business owners in the metropolitan Nashville area
- Main Office Address: 1605 Jefferson Street, Nashville, TN 37208
- Website: http://metrotcu.com
- Phone: (615) 321-4622
- Total Members: 1,715
- Total Assets: $2.6 million
- Charter Number: 68135
- Routing Number: 264080808
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Tennessee
There are currently 134 credit unions operating in the state of Tennessee and combined these credit unions have 2.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Horizon Credit Union, Greeneville City Employees’ Credit Union and Pathway Credit Union.