Overview of Metropolitan L Federal Credit Union
Metropolitan L Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,706 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Any persons employed by one of the sponsor companies in this credit union’s charter
- A relative of any current credit union member
- Chicago Metro “L” employees
- Employees in these institutions: Sanford Ink Corp., St. Elizabeth Hospital (Now a part of Resurrection Health Care), Service One, Ashley Quality Care, Local 880, Morse Automotive, Empire Today, Oak Park Residence, Family Home Care, Neighborhood Housing Service and the Housing Authority of Cook County
- Main Office Address: 949 S Ridgeland, Oak Park, IL 60304
- Website: http://www.metlfcu.com
- Phone: (708) 386-9272
- Total Members: 1,706
- Total Assets: $9.2 million
- Charter Number: 2370
- Routing Number: 271987224
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Illinois
There are currently 205 credit unions operating in the state of Illinois and combined these credit unions have 3.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Northside L Credit Union, Prairieland Credit Union and Education Personnel Credit Union.