Overview of Metro Realtors Federal Credit Union
Metro Realtors Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1972 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,113 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Metro Realtors Federal Credit Union is available to :
- All members of the Long Island Board of REALTORS® (LIBOR) and their relatives
- All members of the New York State Association of REALTORS® (NYSAR), and their relatives,
- Employees of LIBOR and their relatives
- Relatives of current MRFCU members
- Main Office Address: 300 Sunrise Hwy, West Babylon, NY 11704-5902
- Website: https://www.mrfcu.com/
- Phone: (631) 661-4800
- Charter Number: 20857
- Charter Year: 1972
- Routing Number: 221476594
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Medisys Employees Credit Union, Mohawk Valley Credit Union and UFirst Credit Union.