Overview of Metro Credit Union
Metro Credit Union was first established in the year 1926 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 17 branches and 301 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 186,105 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible for membership if you live, work, go to school, or have a place of business in:
- Massachusetts: Barnstable, Bristol, Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk, Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin, and Worcester County
- New Hampshire: Rockingham, Hillsborough, and Cheshire County
If you have a family member who is a current credit union member, you are eligible too.
- Main Office Address: 200 Revere Beach Pkwy, Chelsea, MA 02150-1608
- Website: http://www.metrocu.org
- Phone: (877) 696-3876
- Total Members: 186,105
- Total Assets: $2,511 million
- Charter Number: 66364
- Routing Number: 211381990
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.