Overview of Methuen Credit Union
Methuen Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,438 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Methuen Credit Union is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work (or regularly conduct business in), worship or attend school in the City of Methuen, Massachusetts
- Members of record as of the effective date 3/1/2018 of conversion to a community charter
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union, volunteers in the community, members of their immediate family* or household member**, and organizations of such persons.
*An immediate family member is defined as a: spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, step-children, step-parent, step-siblings and adopted children.
**A household member is defined as any person who lives as a permanent member in the same residence AND who participates in the maintenance of the household as a single economic unit.
- Main Office Address: 248 Broadway, Methuen, MA 1844
- Website: https://methuencreditunion.com/
- Phone: (978) 686-1471
- Charter Number: 10954
- Charter Year: 1956
- Routing Number: 211384405
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Goldmark Credit Union, Wellesley Municipal Employees Credit Union and Mycom Credit Union.