Overview of Meritrust Credit Union
Meritrust Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Kansas. The credit union currently has 14 branches and 352 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 110,674 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligibility is granted through one of four ways:
- You’re an immediate family member of a current Meritrust member
- You or someone in your immediate family or household works for a qualifying employer.
- You or someone in your immediate family or household belongs to a qualifying association.
- You are eligible for full Meritrust membership benefits through complimentary membership to a partner association.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2926, Wichita, KS 67201-2926
- Website: http://www.meritrustcu.org
- Phone: (316) 683-1199
- Total Members: 110,674
- Total Assets: $1,647 million
- Charter Number: 24914
- Routing Number: 3011-8029-2
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.