Overview of Memphis Municipal Employees Federal Credit Union
Memphis Municipal Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of Tennessee. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,021 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Memphis Municipal Employee FCU is available to:
- Employees of the following organizations:
- City of Memphis
- NIDEC Motor Corporation
- Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority
- Regional One Health
- Memphis Housing Authority
- Hi-Speed Electrical
- Family Home Health Agency
- Shelby County Government
- Spouse, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers and sisters of Memphis Municipal Employee FCU existing members.
- Main Office Address: 577 Dr Ml King Jr Ave, Memphis, TN 38126-1942
- Website: https://www.mmefcu.org/
- Phone: (901) 528-2816
- Charter Number: 15433
- Charter Year: 1963
- Routing Number: 284084842
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Tennessee
There are currently 134 credit unions operating in the state of Tennessee and combined these credit unions have 2.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Copper Basin Credit Union, Foothills Credit Union and Shelby County Credit Union.