Overview of Memorial Credit Union
Memorial Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 27 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 10,486 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Memorial Credit Union is open to the following:
- People who live, worship, work or attend school in Harris County as well as Memorial Hermann Healthcare system employees and affiliates
- Immediate family of current members of the credit union
- People affiliated with the following eligible companies:
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare System volunteers
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare System medical professional building tenants
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare System contractors’ and vendors
- Southwest Quality Molding employees
- Bayland Inc. employees
- Southwest Water Company employees
- Main Office Address: 7789 Sw Frwy Suite 175, Houston, TX 77074
- Website: https://www.memorialcu.org
- Phone: (713) 778-6300
- Total Members: 10,486
- Total Assets: $93 million
- Charter Number: 62571
- Routing Number: 313084124
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Credit Union of Texas, Firstmark Credit Union and Doches Credit Union.