Overview of Members Exchange Credit Union
Members Exchange Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Mississippi. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 36 employees.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in Hinds, Madison, Rankin, Simpson and Copiah Counties in Mississippi.
- Volunteers in the community.
- Immediate family of credit union members, which includes:
- Organizations owned by the above eligible persons.
- Main Office Address: P O Box 31049, Jackson, MS 39286-1049
- Website: https://www.mecuanywhere.com
- Phone: (601) 922-3350
- Charter Number: 60598
- Charter Year: 1954
- Routing Number: 265377484
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Mississippi
There are currently 67 credit unions operating in the state of Mississippi and combined these credit unions have 701 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Mississippi Public Employees Credit Union, Gulf Trust Credit Union and Community Partners Credit Union.