Overview of Members Credit Union
Members Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of North Carolina. The credit union currently has 16 branches and 108 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 52,444 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join if:
- You are an employee or retiree from a Sponsor Company
- You are a family member of any existing MCU member
- You live, work, worship, or learn in a 25-mile radius of Hope Mills, NC
- You live, work, worship, or learn in Surry, Wilkes, or Yadkin County
- You live, work, worship, or learn in Sampson or Duplin County
- You are a member of an affiliate association of MCU
- Main Office Address: Po Box 5297, Winston Salem, NC 27113-5297
- Website: http://www.memcu.com
- Phone: (336) 748-4800
- Total Members: 52,444
- Total Assets: $455 million
- Charter Number: 60002
- Routing Number: 253177793
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.