Overview of Members Cooperative Credit Union
Members Cooperative Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Minnesota. The credit union currently has 12 branches and 231 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 52,836 members.
Who Can Join?
You can become a member if you meet any of these criteria:
- You live, work, worship or attend school within Aitkin, Anoka, Beltrami, Carlton, Cass, Chisago, Cook, Crow Wing, Douglas, Isanti, Itasca, Kanabec, Koochiching, Lake, Mille Lacs, Pine, St. Louis, or Washington Counties.
- You own a business or other legal entity within the counties listed.
- You, or a family member, are a past or present employee of MCCU.
- You are the spouse of a member, or the blood or adoptive relative of either them or their spouses.
- Main Office Address: 4628 Mike Colalillo Dr, Duluth, MN 55807-2732
- Website: http://www.membersccu.org
- Phone: (800) 296-8871
- Total Members: 52,836
- Total Assets: $1,064 million
- Charter Number: 60216
- Routing Number: 291973454
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.