Overview of Members 1st Credit Union (Vermont)
Members 1st Credit Union (Vermont) was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Vermont. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,988 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to those who live or work in the following counties:
- Vermont: Windham, Windsor, Bennington and Rutland Counties
- New Hampshire: Sullivan and Cheshire Counties
- Massachusetts: Franklin County
The immediate relative of a current credit union member is also eligible to join.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 8245, Brattleboro, VT 05304-8245
- Website: http://www.members1cu.com
- Phone: (802) 257-5131
- Total Members: 1,988
- Total Assets: $18 million
- Charter Number: 63899
- Routing Number: 281081246
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Vermont
There are currently 18 credit unions operating in the state of Vermont and combined these credit unions have 411 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: One Credit Union, Credit Union of Vermont and Green Mountain Credit Union.