Overview of Meijer Credit Union
Meijer Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 31 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 14,854 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of Meijer, Inc.
- Persons who reside, work, attend school, or worship within any county in the State of Michigan.
- Licensee employees permanently assigned to work in Meijer units (excluding those individuals having credit union service available by virtue of union affiliation or employer-sponsored service).
- Persons on pension arising from such employment.
- Members and immediate families of the foregoing.
- Any legal entity that is comprised for the most part of the same general group as the membership of the credit union as outlined above.
- Main Office Address: 2410 Gaynor Ave Nw, Po Box 141607, Grand Rapids, MI 49514-1607
- Website: http://www.meijercreditunion.com
- Phone: (616) 784-4822
- Total Members: 14,854
- Total Assets: $90 million
- Charter Number: 62393
- Routing Number: 272480872
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Zeal Credit Union, West Michigan Credit Union and Detour Drummond Community Credit Union.