Overview of McMurrey Federal Credit Union
McMurrey Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,695 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is limited to the retirees, employees and immediate family members of:
- McMurrey Refining Company
- McMurrey PipeLine Company
- LaGloria Oil and Gas Company
- Texas Eastern Corporation
- Crown Central Petroleum
- Delek Refining, LTD who works in Tyler, TX
- Delek PipeLine Company who works in Arp, TX
- McMurrey Federal Credit Union
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 4575, Tyler, TX 75712-4575
- Website: http://www.mcmurreyfcu.com
- Phone: (903) 595-3300
- Total Members: 1,695
- Total Assets: $25 million
- Charter Number: 10481
- Routing Number: 311989674
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Yantis Credit Union, McLennan County Employees Credit Union and Las Colinas Credit Union.