Overview of McIntosh Chemical Federal Credit Union
McIntosh Chemical Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of Alabama. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,414 members.
Who Can Join?
McIntosh Chemical Federal Credit Union offers membership to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Washington County
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union and immediate family members of those persons
- Main Office Address: P O Box 198, Mc Intosh, AL 36553
- Website: https://www.mccfcu.com/
- Phone: (251) 944-8034
- Charter Number: 15101
- Charter Year: 1962
- Routing Number: 262175870
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Alabama
There are currently 99 credit unions operating in the state of Alabama and combined these credit unions have 2.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Sixth Avenue Baptist Federal Credit Union, Fedmont Federal Credit Union and Bridgeway Credit Union.