Overview of Maui Teachers Federal Credit Union
Maui Teachers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Hawaii. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,524 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Permanent Full & Part-time employees of the Department of Education, certified, employed substitute teachers
- Students attending public schools (and/or their immediate family members) within the Department of Education
- Contract employees who work regularly for the Department of Education
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union, persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment, and organizations of such persons
- Immediate family members of a member or potential member may join our credit union. Immediate family members are defined as grandparents, parents, step-parents, siblings, step-siblings, children, adopted children, step-children, and grandchildren. Membership is also open to persons who reside in the same “household” with a member
- Students and faculty of Hawaii Technology Academy Charter School
- Main Office Address: 2145 Wells St Ste 101, Wailuku, HI 96793
- Website: http://www.mauiteachersfcu.com
- Phone: (808) 242-2997
- Total Members: 1,524
- Total Assets: $38 million
- Charter Number: 1817
- Routing Number: 321379737
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Hawaii
There are currently 48 credit unions operating in the state of Hawaii and combined these credit unions have 861 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: HFS Credit Union, Hawaiiusa Credit Union and Hawaii Schools Credit Union.