Overview of Maui Federal Credit Union
Maui Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1938 and is based in the state of Hawaii. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 17 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,287 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Maui Federal Credit Union is open to:
- People who live and work on the island of Maui.
- Immediate family members and household members of members or qualifying members.
- Immediate family members are defined as grandparents, parents, step-parents, siblings, step-siblings, children, adopted children, step-children and grandchildren who reside in Hawaii.
- Household members are defined as persons living in the same residence and who maintain a single economic unit including any person who is a permanent member of and participates in the maintenance of the household.
- Immediate family members and household members are allowed to join the credit union even if the qualifying individual is not a member, provided the qualifying individual lives and works on the island of Maui.
- Main Office Address: 107 E Wakea Ave, Kahului, HI 96732
- Website: https://www.mauifcu.com
- Phone: (808) 873-5050
- Total Members: 7,287
- Total Assets: $129 million
- Charter Number: 2562
- Routing Number: 321379724
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Hawaii
There are currently 48 credit unions operating in the state of Hawaii and combined these credit unions have 861 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Kauai Teachers Credit Union, Hawaii Credit Union and Hamakua Credit Union.