Overview of Matadors Community Credit Union
Matadors Community Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 40 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 20,479 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- You live, work or worship in any of these Southern California communities they serve.
- You are associated with California State University Northridge as: a current student, full or part time, a current member of the CSUN faculty/staff, or Alumni Association member.
- You are a member of the California Federation of Teachers. Your family members are eligible to join as well.
- You are an immediate family member of a current Matadors Community Credit Union member.
- People who join the CSUN Arts Council by making a small, tax-deductible donation
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1052, Northridge, CA 91328
- Website: http://www.matadors.org
- Phone: (818) 993-6328
- Total Members: 20,479
- Total Assets: $329 million
- Charter Number: 68483
- Routing Number: 322280278
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: American First Credit Union, First U.S. Community Credit Union and Star One Credit Union.