Overview of Mass Bay Credit Union
Mass Bay Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has a total of 4 branches and 49 employees.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you live, work, or attend a school, college, or university or belongs to a labor organization located within Norfolk County, Suffolk County, Middlesex County, Abington, Brockton, Hanover, Hingham, Lynn, Marshfield, Norwell, Peabody, Rockland, Saugus, Scituate, and Whitman.
The following individuals are also eligible to join:
- Employees or former employees of MBTA
- Employees or former employees of entities affiliated with MassDOT
- Employees of entities who are members of labor unions affiliated with MassDOT
- Employees or former employees of the Massachusetts State Police
- Immediate Family Members of eligible members
- Main Office Address: 147 W 4Th St, South Boston, MA 2127
- Website: http://www.massbaycu.org
- Phone: (617) 269-2700
- Charter Number: 68137
- Charter Year: 1936
- Routing Number: 211083557
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well capitalized.