Overview of Marshfield Medical Center Credit Union
Marshfield Medical Center Credit Union was first established in the year 1965 and is based in the state of Wisconsin. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,800 members.
Who Can Join?
Marshfield Medical Center Credit Union membership is open for the following health care communities and their families throughout Wisconsin:
- Employees of the Ministry Health Care system of hospitals, physicians, clinics, providers located throughout Wisconsin, and affiliates and/or successors
- Employees of the Marshfield Clinic and its regional centers, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or successors
- Other health care professionals and their employees whose principal purpose is, but not limited to, medical research, pharmaceuticals or medical supplies
- Main Office Address: Po Box 279, Marshfield, WI 54449
- Website: http://www.mmccu.com
- Phone: (715) 387-8686
- Total Members: 3,800
- Total Assets: $88 million
- Charter Number: 67066
- Routing Number: 275979377
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Wisconsin
There are currently 116 credit unions operating in the state of Wisconsin and combined these credit unions have 3.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Golden Rule Community Credit Union, N.E.W. Credit Union and 1st Community Credit Union.