Overview of Marshall Community Credit Union
Marshall Community Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 53 employees.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Marshall Community Credit Union shall consist of:
- Individuals who live, work or worship, or are educated in the counties of Calhoun, Jackson, Hillsdale, Branch, St. Joseph, Kalamazoo, Barry and Eaton, Michigan.
- Any person who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from a private or governmental source, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county or in a county contiguous to the county where the credit union’s main office is located.
- Employees of Marshall Community Credit Union.
- Members of the immediate families of the foregoing.
- Organizations incorporated or otherwise composed for the most part of the same general group making up the membership outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member may be elected to membership at any time prior to remarriage.
- Main Office Address: 839 W Green St, Marshall, MI 49068
- Website: https://www.marshallcommunitycu.com
- Phone: (269) 781-9885
- Charter Number: 62160
- Charter Year: 1951
- Routing Number: 272482715
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Michigan One Community Credit Union, United Churches Credit Union and South Central Credit Union.