Overview of Marine Credit Union
Marine Credit Union was first established in the year 1959 and is based in the state of North Carolina. The credit union currently has 13 branches and 221 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 81,092 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible for membership if you are:
- Military, Department of Defense (DOD), and Non-Appropriated Fund Civilians associated with MCB Camp Lejeune and MCAS New River, Jacksonville, North Carolina, and MCB Quantico, Virginia
- US Armed Forces, their dependents or dependent survivors eligible to receive benefits or services from the above military installations.
- Immediate family (by blood, marriage or adoption) and household members of the Military (Active or Retired).
- Immediate family (by blood, marriage or adoption) and household members of Business Affiliates.
- You may qualify for membership through your employer or organization
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 1551, Jacksonville, NC 28541-1551
- Website: http://marinefederalhb.org
- Phone: (910) 577-7333
- Total Members: 81,092
- Total Assets: $880 million
- Charter Number: 12977
- Routing Number: 253174893
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.