Overview of Maine Solutions Credit Union
Maine Solutions Credit Union was first established in the year 1966 and is based in the state of Maine. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,310 members.
Who Can Join?
To be a member, a person must meet one of the following criteria:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in Cumberland or York Counties, Maine
- Businesses and other legal entities located in Cumberland or York Counties, Maine
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Volunteers in the community, members of their immediate families or households, and organizations of such persons
- Employees of this credit union
- Main Office Address: 405 Western Avenue #515, P.O. Box 9, South Portland, ME 04116-9421
- Website: https://mesolutionsfcu.org/
- Phone: (207) 775-8371
- Total Members: 1,310
- Total Assets: $18 million
- Charter Number: 17436
- Routing Number: 211288585
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maine
There are currently 52 credit unions operating in the state of Maine and combined these credit unions have 718 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Changing Seasons Credit Union, Maine Highlands Credit Union and Lincoln Maine Credit Union.