Overview of Maine Harvest Federal Credit Union
Maine Harvest Federal Credit Union was established in 2019 and is the 52nd largest credit union operating in the state of Maine as measured by total assets. The company has 1 branch and 3 employees.
Who Can Join Maine Harvest Federal Credit Union?
Anyone who is a member of the Maine Farmland Trust or Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association can become a member. The credit union describes itself as the only “fully-regulated financial institution focused on growing a healthy, local food system” in the state of Maine, through government-guaranteed deposits. Maine Harvest uses its deposit base to finance farms and food producers located in Maine.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 249, Unity, ME 4988
- Website: http://www.maineharvestfcu.coop
- Phone: (207) 707-5200
- Charter Number: 24915
- Charter Year: 2019
- Employees: 2
- Maine Harvest Federal Credit Union Routing Number: N/A
- Membership Trends: Credit unions in the state of Maine have an average membership base of 14,132 compared with Maine Harvest Federal Credit Union which has total members of 78. Over the past two years, the credit union’s total membership has increased by 290%.
Financial Metrics (as of March 2022):
- Total Assets: $3 million
- Total Loans: $1 million
- Total Net Worth: $2 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $21,344
- Net Worth Ratio: 58.7%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maine
There are currently 52 credit unions operating in the state of Maine and combined these credit unions have 718 thousand members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Coast Line Credit Union, Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Me Credit Union and Changing Seasons Credit Union.