Overview of MAC Credit Union
MAC Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Alaska. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 77 employees.
Who Can Join?
You can join the credit union if you live, worship, work, regularly conduct business in or attend school (in addition to businesses and other legal entities) in the Fairbanks North Star Borough, Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, Denali Borough, and Matanuska-Susitna Borough.
- Main Office Address: 541 10th Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99701
- Website: http://www.macfcu.org
- Phone: (907) 474-1291
- Charter Number: 8080
- Charter Year: 1952
- Employees: 77
- MAC Credit Union Routing Number: 325280039
- Membership Trends: The credit union has a membership base of 16,014 which is significantly smaller than the average credit union operating within the state. Credit unions in Alaska each have on average 92,366 members. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has increased by 14%.
Financial Metrics (as of March 2022):
- Total Assets: $176 million
- Total Loans: $149 million
- Total Net Worth: $26 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $1,637
- Net Worth Ratio: 14.9%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Alaska
There are currently 10 credit unions operating in the state of Alaska and combined these credit unions have 918,567 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Spirit Of Alaska Credit Union, Alaska Dist Engineers Credit Union and Matanuska Valley Credit Union.