Overview of Lynn Firemen’s Federal Credit Union
Lynn Firemen’s Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 1 branch and employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,472 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligibility to become a member is as follows:
- All past and present paid members of the Lynn Fire Department, Swampscott Fire Department, and Nahant Fire Department
- A member’s spouse, children, step children, parents, step-parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters are all eligible.
- Main Office Address: 30 Boston St Ste 9, Lynn, MA 1904
- Website: http://www.lynnffcu.com
- Phone: (781) 593-8354
- Total Members: 1,472
- Total Assets: $16 million
- Charter Number: 484
- Routing Number: 211384010
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Boston Customs Credit Union, Chelsea Employees Credit Union and Cambridge Firefighters Credit Union.