Overview of Loyola University Employees Federal Credit Unio
Loyola University Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1979 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,818 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who works for or is paid by Loyola University Chicago or Loyola University Health System on any campus or location anywhere
- That includes full and part-time Loyola physicians, faculty, staff, employees and students.
- Loyola students, interns and residents
- Loyola affiliates, contractors or vendors, plus
- Immediate family members of these eligible participants
- Main Office Address: 2160 S 1St Ave Building 105, Maywood, IL 60153-3328
- Website: http://www.luefcu.org
- Phone: (708) 216-4500
- Total Members: 4,818
- Total Assets: $50 million
- Charter Number: 23421
- Routing Number: 271992141
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Illinois
There are currently 205 credit unions operating in the state of Illinois and combined these credit unions have 3.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: N.I.C.E. Credit Union, Trinity U.C.C. Credit Union and Molex Employees Credit Union.