Overview of Louisiana Federal Credit Union
Louisiana Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Louisiana. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 102 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 35,653 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Louisiana Federal Credit Union are the following:
- People living in living in Southeast Louisiana
- A parent, child, sibling, spouse, grandparent, or roommate of a member or of a business partner employee
- Persons who work for or have retired from one of our business partners
- People who live, work, worship, attend a school, or frequently do business in certain parishes located in Louisiana
- Main Office Address: 805 Robin Street, Laplace, LA 70068
- Website: https://www.louisianafcu.org/
- Phone: (985) 652-4990
- Total Members: 35,653
- Total Assets: $474 million
- Charter Number: 174
- Routing Number: 265476411
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Louisiana
There are currently 159 credit unions operating in the state of Louisiana and combined these credit unions have 1.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Greater New Orleans Credit Union, Campus Credit Union and Efcu Financial Credit Union.