Overview of Louisiana Central Credit Union
Louisiana Central Credit Union was first established in the year 1942 and is based in the state of Louisiana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,492 members.
Who Can Join?
In order to be eligible for membership at Louisiana Central Credit Union, one must meet one of the following requirements:
- Must be employed by a Federal Agency or one of their Select Employer Groups
- All residents of Jefferson Parish, at least 18 years of age
- A family member of someone that is a current member of Louisiana Central. (A family member is defined as a parent, child, spouse, sibling, stepparent, stepchild or grandparent.)
- For complete and more detailed FIELD OF MEMBERSHIP, click here.
- Main Office Address: 824 Elmwood Park Blvd., Ste 100, Harahan, LA 70123-3332
- Website: http://louisianacentral.org
- Phone: (504) 733-0789
- Charter Number: 61724
- Charter Year: 1942
- Routing Number: 265075634
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Louisiana
There are currently 159 credit unions operating in the state of Louisiana and combined these credit unions have 1.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Old Spanish Trail Credit Union, Vermilion School Employees Credit Union and NAS JRB Credit Union.