Overview of Loudoun Credit Union
Loudoun Credit Union was first established in the year 1978 and is based in the state of Virginia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 10 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,272 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Loudoun County employees, elected and constitutional officers
- Employees of the Towns of Loudoun County including the Town of Leesburg, Purcellville, Hamilton, Lovettsville, Middleburg, Hillsboro, and Round Hill
- Contract and state-funded employees of the above jurisdictions
- INOVA Loudoun Hospital and all its affiliates, employees, doctors, medical staff, volunteers, and technicians
- Contractors of INOVA Loudoun Hospital
- Loudoun Water employees
- Students, teachers, and employees of Loudoun County Public Schools
- Employees of Echoworks
- The employees of Loudoun Credit Union
- Retirees, annuitants, and immediate family members of the above groups
- Main Office Address: 801 Sycolin Rd Se Ste 101, Leesburg, VA 20175
- Website: http://www.loudouncu.com
- Phone: (703) 777-4744
- Total Members: 5,272
- Total Assets: $58 million
- Charter Number: 66954
- Routing Number: 56080126
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Virginia
There are currently 108 credit unions operating in the state of Virginia and combined these credit unions have 16.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Northern Star Credit Union, Inc., PFD Firefighters Credit Union Inc. and Augusta HealthCare Credit Union.