Overview of Los Alamos Schools Credit Union
Los Alamos Schools Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of New Mexico. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,903 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- To all Los Alamos School System employees, students, alumni and retirees
- To school-affiliated organizations including all employees and membership
- To all home school educators and students in Los Alamos County
- To all employees and students of the Montessori and Charter School Systems in Los Alamos County
- To all employees and students of UNM-Los Alamos
- To the immediate family of said member
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 887, Los Alamos, NM 87544
- Website: http://www.lascu.org
- Phone: (505) 662-3421
- Total Members: 1,903
- Total Assets: $27 million
- Charter Number: 61165
- Routing Number: 307084237
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New Mexico
There are currently 40 credit unions operating in the state of New Mexico and combined these credit unions have 998 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Deming Schools Employees Credit Union, Zia Credit Union and The Florist Credit Union.