Overview of Longshoremen’s Local 4 Federal Credit Union
Longshoremen’s Local 4 Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of Washington. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,064 members.
Who Can Join?
To be a member you must work or have worked for one of the following:
- International Longshore and Warehouse Union Local 4
- Local 4-A
- International Brotherhood of Boilermaker’s Local 104 (Vancouver/Portland Members)
- Inlandboatmen’s Union of the Pacific-Portland, OR
- Main Office Address: Po Box 61629, Vancouver, WA 98666
- Website: http://www.lshore4cu.com
- Phone: (360) 694-7751
- Total Members: 1,064
- Total Assets: $40 million
- Charter Number: 10799
- Routing Number: 323383530
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Washington
There are currently 79 credit unions operating in the state of Washington and combined these credit unions have 4.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Granco Credit Union, America’s Credit Union, and Lower Columbia Longshoremen Credit Union.