Overview of Longshore Federal Credit Union
Longshore Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of Washington. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 431 members.
Who Can Join?
You can join Longshore Federal Credit Union if you have any of the following qualifications:
- Persons who live in Grays Harbor County, Washington; persons who regularly work, attend school, worship, perform volunteer services, or participate in associations headquartered in Grays Harbor County, Washington; persons participating in programs to alleviate poverty or distress which are located in Grays Harbor County, Washington; incorporated and unincorporated organizations located in Grays Harbor County, Washington or maintaining a facility in Grays Harbor County, Washington; (community conversion 8/03/2016)
- Members of record of Longshore Federal Credit Union as of August 3, 2016; Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; members of their immediate families or households; and organizations of such persons.
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 3107 John Stevens Way, Hoquiam, WA 98550
- Website: http://www.longshorefcu.com
- Phone: (360) 532-9224
- Total Members: 431
- Total Assets: $8.3 million
- Charter Number: 13857
- Routing Number: 325179946
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.