Overview of Lone Star Credit Union
Lone Star Credit Union was first established in the year 1967 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 35 employees.
Who Can Join?
Membership is currently open to those who meet one of the descriptions listed below. Family members of eligible persons also qualify for membership.
- Living or working within the counties of Delta, Hopkins, Hunt, Kaufman, Rains and Rockwall
- Living or working within a 10-mile radius of our Dallas branch
- Working for a business served by Lone Star Credit Union
- Main Office Address: 7508 Ferguson Rd, Dallas, TX 75228
- Website: https://www.lonestarcu.org
- Phone: (214) 327-9367
- Charter Number: 68449
- Charter Year: 1967
- Routing Number: 311079869
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Fort WorthCommunity Credit Union, Membersource Credit Union and Resource One Credit Union.