Overview of Logix Credit Union
Logix Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 18 branches and 796 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 222,771 members.
Who Can Join?
You can join the credit union if you fall into one of the following categories:
- You are an employee or retiree of Logix sponsor companies, groups and associations (click here to view sponsor list)
- You have an immediate family member who holds an account at Logix
- You join the American Consumer Council. Logix Credit Union is one of the few credit unions that anyone can join.
- Main Office Address: 27918 Franklin Pkwy, Valencia, CA 91355-6019
- Website: http://www.logixbanking.com
- Phone: (800) 328-5328
- Total Members: 222,771
- Total Assets: $8,819 million
- Charter Number: 1999
- Routing Number: 322274187
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: LA Financial Credit Union, Santa Barbara Teachers Credit Union and F&A Credit Union.